HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

I love my India.

I Was barely 20 years old  when I first wore the uniform at my training center. Hardly ever I saw the light of college and always wondered what could have been life there,   mine was  with rifle on parade.  

When the world had fun, I struggled to make both ends meet.  When others were making bucks, minting money in MNCs and corporate world, I also  cheristed a strong desire to  live in that wonderland  and wished  I  could keep long hairs, or a small beard. 

My duty began at dawn continued all through the midnight to guard the nation, when the world slept...operation....vijay...parakram..deserts..sand storms...kargil .temporary duties...leave...general compartment in rail.. It has  been a long time since when I wore the uniform first time even the uniform has changed several patterns and shades in this long journey of 38 yrs of my glorious prime life.

did I lose much? I do not know, but one thing's for sure...come the next life...and the next...and next...and next..will give at least 20 yrs each time..I LOVE U MY INDIA.

PROUD TO HAVE BEEN AN AIR WARRIOR.

Happy Independence Day 

Jai Hind

Jai Bharat


Comments

  1. Very good. Written by solder. Well written. Good keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a good article on what soldier's life is all about. Good blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

🌹SHREE KHATU SHYAM BABA🌹

बुद्धिमान साधु